The BOTS app offers several ways to keep track of what the bots are doing and to test the bots.
- We make use of various graphs which ensure that you can keep track of the bot.
- In the future, you will receive updates about your active bots with use of a notification system (you will be able to turn off these notifications).
- There is a subheading with information when you press the bot. This provides a clear perspective of what to expect of the bot.
- It is always possible to contact bot creators via the Discord server https://discord.gg/tumMVDB.
- As user you can also start with a lower amount to try out a bot (the minimum is 50 euros). You can later deposit more money if you like the performance of the bot. You can only do this by stopping a bot and depositing a new, higher amount at the moment.
If you have any other questions or you think that the BOTS system is not user friendly, we would like to hear your feedback through our customer service.
(Remember: The bot creators do no want to publish their trading strategy to prevent others from copying the strategy)