Yes, that is possible. For example capital return tax. Please consult local legislation for this. In the Netherlands, you can check the tax authorities' perspective on this via https://www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/nl/werk-en-inkomen/content/cryptovaluta.
Articles in this section
- Do you charge any costs when depositing money on a bot?
- Do I have to pay taxes on funds stored/traded with BOTS?
- Do you charge fees?
- How does BOTS make money?
- Are my funds safely stored with BOTS?
- Can I lose money when trading on the BOTS platform?
- Are there withdrawal fees?
- Is there a minimum amount that I can withdraw?
- Can I always increase my stake?
- Is there a minimum or maximum deposit size?