Yes, we charge 1.5% exit fees when you withdraw your money from your available funds to your bank account. You can also leave your money in available funds until you want to reinvest in a bot later, this saves you exit fees. The money in available funds is invested in a stablecoin, which value equals the dollar.
Articles in this section
- Do you charge any costs when depositing money on a bot?
- Do I have to pay taxes on funds stored/traded with BOTS?
- Do you charge fees?
- How does BOTS make money?
- Are my funds safely stored with BOTS?
- Can I lose money when trading on the BOTS platform?
- Are there withdrawal fees?
- Is there a minimum amount that I can withdraw?
- Can I always increase my stake?
- Is there a minimum or maximum deposit size?